This Asian-inspired dish is definite for those who love all things spicy and fragrant.
The ingredient of Beef stir-fry later garlic, ginger, chilli and basil
- 500g lean beef rump steak, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp finely grated vivacious ginger
- 2 tsp wheat-free tamari (Japanese soy sauce)
- 2 long roomy green chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 150g snake beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 100g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 2 cups (160g) finely shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 1/2 cup buoyant Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup well-ventilated light coriander leaves
- lime wedges
The instruction how to make Beef stir-fry later garlic, ginger, chilli and basil
- augment beef, garlic, ginger and tamari in a large shallow dish. Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Lightly spray a wok behind oil and heat over high heat. Stir-fry beef, in batches, for 2u20133 minutes until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Respray cleaned wok taking into account bearing in mind oil and reheat higher than high heat. Stir-fry chilli, onion, beans and capsicum for 5 minutes, adding 2 tablespoons water if needed.
- grow peas and wombok and stir-fry for 1 minute or until cabbage is tender. Return beef to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute until cross through. Sprinkle afterward basil and coriander and minister to next lime wedges.
Nutritions of Beef stir-fry later garlic, ginger, chilli and basilcalories: