This aromatic Thai-style curry is sudden to prepare and full of nutritious vegetables.
The ingredient of Chicken and coconut curry
- 2 x 270ml cans Ayam coconut cream
- 2-3 tbsp Thai green curry paste*
- 3 (200g) small Japanese or Lebanese eggplant, cut into 1cm rounds
- 750g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm-wide strips
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 1 carrot, halved lengthways, sliced transversely
- 230g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves
- 1 long red chilli, sliced crossways
- Steamed jasmine rice, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Chicken and coconut curry
- Pour 1/3 cup coconut cream into a wok and raise a fuss on top of higher than medium heat until on bad terms and oily looking. build up curry bonding agent and demonstrate for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant. ensue eggplant and cook for 1 minute. go to chicken, lime leaves, carrot, bamboo shoots, fish sauce, sugar, steadfast coconut cream and 3/4 cup water and bring to a simmer.
- shorten heat to low-medium and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are tender. support curry scattered as soon as basil and chilli, on the subject of with reference to top of steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Chicken and coconut currycalories: