The ingredient of Watercress salad afterward smoked salmon & pickled ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 large (about 155g) bunch watercress, washed, dried, sprigs picked
- 1 witlof, leaves separated, halved crossways
- 200g smoked salmon, cut into 4cm pieces
- 4 green shallots, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tbsp grated ginger (Buderim Ginger brand), drained
- 1/4 large ripe avocado, peeled, sliced crossways
- 30cm baguette (French stick), crosswise sliced, to help
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp wasabi glue gum
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
The instruction how to make Watercress salad afterward smoked salmon & pickled ginger
- Cook the sesame seeds in a small saucepan more than medium heat, tossing constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the watercress, witlof, salmon, green shallots and ginger in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, place the vinegar, oil, wasabi, sugar and salt in a small bowl and rouse until competently combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently until combined. Divide with serving plates and arrange the avocado in the midst of amid the leaves. Sprinkle when the sesame seeds and service snappishly similar to the baguette slices.
Nutritions of Watercress salad afterward smoked salmon & pickled gingercalories: 229.44 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 13 grams protein