The ingredient of Marinated olives
- 300g black olives in brine
- 300g green olives in brine
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Marinated olives
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Drain olives, reserving jars. Rinse olives in chilly frosty water. Pat dry gone paper towel. Clean and sterilise jars.
- Pour oil into a small saucepan. Heat higher than medium-low heat until just warm.
- Divide olives, bay leaves, rosemary, chilli, fennel seeds and vinegar in the midst of prepared jars. Pour more than indulgent olive oil. Seal. point of view jars upside next to and stand for 5 minutes. aim upright. agree to infuse for 1 week, turning later than daily. Serve.
Nutritions of Marinated olivescalories: 157.262 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1105.52 milligrams sodium