support occurring a Spanish inspired feast subsequent to this flavoursome prawn, quinoa and brown rice paella.
The ingredient of Prawn, quinoa and brown rice paella
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Brand brown rice and quinoa ready in 90 Seconds
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup (185ml) salt-reduced chicken addition
- 120g pkt Coles Brand Australian baby spinach
- 500g raw banana prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lemon wedges, to support
The instruction how to make Prawn, quinoa and brown rice paella
- Heat half the oil in a large, deep frying pan higher than medium-high heat. increase be credited with the bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined like paper towel.
- Heat the unshakable oil in the pan. amass the onion, garlic and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion softens. build up the rice fusion and paprika and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fuming through. amass the accretion and bring to the boil. edit heat to low. Cook, covered, for 5 mins. grow the bacon and spinach and toss to combine.
- Add the prawns and tomato to the rice mixture. Cook, covered, for 2-3 mins or until prawns curl and correct colour. support the paella later than lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawn, quinoa and brown rice paellacalories: 554.48 calories
fatContent: 22 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 32 grams protein