This zesty salad combines the crisp crunch of cabbage and pine nuts in the same way as the sweetness of seasonal pear.
The ingredient of Edwinas red cabbage, spanish onion and pear salad
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 corella pears, core removed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and cracked black pepper
The instruction how to make Edwinas red cabbage, spanish onion and pear salad
- total tally the cabbage, onion and pear in a large bowl.
- Place pine nuts in a small fry pan greater than medium heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly, or until golden brown. cut off surgically remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the dressing, disturb together the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until with ease combined.
- To serve, toss the pine nuts through the cabbage incorporation combination and drizzle in the same way as the dressing.
Nutritions of Edwinas red cabbage, spanish onion and pear saladcalories: 143.639 calories
fatContent: 11 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 35.81 milligrams sodium