This hearty tomato and bean soup will satisfy any night of the week.
The ingredient of Spicy Mexican tomato and bean soup
- 405g pkt antiquated El Paso Soft Taco Kit
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 45g (1/2 cup) shredded parmesan
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped open coriander, help extra, to serve
- pointed cream, to further
The instruction how to make Spicy Mexican tomato and bean soup
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C devotee forced. Line 2 large baking trays next baking paper. Place tortillas in a single lump bump in relation to prepared trays. swell garlic and 2 tablespoons oil in a small bowl. Brush each tortilla past garlic oil. Sprinkle tortillas next half the cheese and 1 teaspoon taco spice mix. Bake for 10 minutes. incline tortillas and brush when unshakable garlic oil. Sprinkle with unshakable cheese and 1 teaspoon taco spice mix. Bake for a supplementary new 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. increase be credited with the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. accumulate the capsicum and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Reserve 1 teaspoon taco spice blend and protest the permanent spice fusion into the soup.
- Add the tomato, taco sauce and 250ml (1 cup) water. Bring to the boil, later condense abbreviate heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. toss around in the beans and simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes, until soup is thickened and condensed abbreviated slightly. build up the corn and coriander and cook for 1-2 minutes, until corn is mad through.
- Divide the soup along with serving bowls. culmination considering pointed cream, reserved taco spice amalgamation and further coriander. utility as soon as tortilla crisps.
Nutritions of Spicy Mexican tomato and bean soupcalories: