Spice taking place in the works weeknight dinners when these sudden and easy chicken tikka skewers.
The ingredient of Chicken tikka skewers
- 1 red onion, halved
- 400g chicken mince
- 1/4 cup tikka masala medium curry epoxy resin
- 1 1/4 cups in relation to chopped buoyant coriander leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup finely shredded well-ventilated light mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 cups steamed basmati rice, to utility
The instruction how to make Chicken tikka skewers
- Finely chop 1/2 the onion. count up gone mince, curry paste and 2 tablespoons coriander in a large bowl. Divide evenly int 8 portions. Using wet hands, touch each approaching 1 skewer to form a sausage. Place not far off from a baking tray lined in the manner of baking paper.
- Thinly slice permanent onion. enhance onion, cucumber, tomato and remaining coriander in a medium bowl.
- Preheat a greased barbecue hotplate more or less high. shorten heat to medium. Cook skewers, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add together yoghurt, mint and garlic. Season following salt and pepper. Serve skewers when salad, raita and rice.
Nutritions of Chicken tikka skewerscalories: 521.976 calories
fatContent: 14.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 62.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 30.9 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 69 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 430 milligrams sodium