extra England Pork Tenderloin subsequent to Pork Tenderloin, Apple Jelly, Lemon Juice, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Apples
The ingredient of additional England Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin just about 1 pound
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 apples tart, unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
The instruction how to make additional England Pork Tenderloin
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In small bowl, combine apple jelly, lemon juice and pumpkin spice; blend well. Place pork tenderloin in shallow roasting pan, brush with half of the apple jelly mixture. Roast for 20 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Place apple slices on broiler pan; brush with remaining apple jelly mixture. Broil 5-6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes or until apples slices are tender. Slice tenderloin; serve with apple slices.