Crispy Zucchini Chips next Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce as soon as Zucchini, Large Eggs, All plan Flour, Panko, Aged Gouda, Garlic, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Olive Oil Cooking Spray, Roma Tomatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil, Butter, Sea Salt
The ingredient of Crispy Zucchini Chips afterward Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce
- 2 zucchini large, ends trimmed, cut into 4.5-inch sections
- 3 large eggs
- 12 cups all strive for flour
- 1 1/4 cups panko or breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup aged gouda grated
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly field
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes buoyant
- 6 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
The instruction how to make Crispy Zucchini Chips afterward Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce
- Cut tomatoes in half and arrange in 9-inch baking pan, cut side up. Toss garlic cloves around tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil and dot with butter. Bake 25-30 minutes until edges of tomatoes begin to brown. Remove from oven and mash. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made 2 days ahead and stored in refrigerator.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAidu00ae Stand Mixer. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Cut zucchini sheets into 5-inch lengths.
- Increase oven heat to 425u00b0F. Line baking sheet with parchment. Measure flour into shallow dish. Whisk eggs in separate shallow dish. Combine Panko, Gouda, grated garlic, sea salt, pepper and cayenne in third shallow dish. Dredge zucchini sheet first in flour, then egg and then in panko mixture. Fold in half then in half again to make a square. Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Space zucchini evenly on baking sheet. Yields about 12 folded and breaded zucchini chips. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray and bake until crisp, 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately with Roasted Tomato Dipping Sauce.
Nutritions of Crispy Zucchini Chips afterward Roasted Tomato Dipping Saucecalories: 1730 calories
carbohydrateContent: 312 grams
cholesterolContent: 195 milligrams
fatContent: 25 grams
fiberContent: 14 grams
proteinContent: 54 grams
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams
sodiumContent: 1120 milligrams
sugarContent: 9 grams