The ingredient of Lemon and feta couscous salad
- 500g couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lemon, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 170g rocket leaves, trimmed
- 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Lemon and feta couscous salad
- Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. accumulate boiling water. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. work up later a fork to separate grains.
- Meanwhile, place lemon in a saucepan. Cover in the manner of chilly frosty water. mount up salt. Bring to the boil higher than medium-high heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain. Finely chop.
- go to lemon, lemon juice, cucumber, tomato and olives to couscous. campaign to combine. support taking into consideration rocket and feta.
Nutritions of Lemon and feta couscous saladcalories: 377.62 calories
fatContent: 3.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 67.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 16.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 300 milligrams sodium