Spicy herb butter melts over the sweet, yearning sweet potatoes.
The ingredient of Baked sweet potatoes past chilli and garlic butter
- 3 small sweet potatoes (kumara)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
The instruction how to make Baked sweet potatoes past chilli and garlic butter
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. For herb & chilli butter, amalgamation ingredients, subsequently next form into a log shape, wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- Wrap each potato in foil and bake for 30 minutes, subsequently next entry foil and bake for a extra 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frypan exceeding medium-high heat, go to onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- To serve, slice herb & chilli butter into 1cm rounds. Halve each potato lengthways and height past a round of butter and fried onions
Nutritions of Baked sweet potatoes past chilli and garlic buttercalories: 243.78 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9.57 milligrams sodium