Red chillies grow a spicy punch to this tasty side dish.
The ingredient of Chilli and olive polenta
- 625 ml (2 1/2 cups) Massel vegetable liquid addition
- 170g (1 cup) cornmeal (polenta)
- 85g (1/2 cup) green olives, pitted, chopped
- 2 small roomy red chillies, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
The instruction how to make Chilli and olive polenta
- Line a round 20cm (base measurement) cake pan when aluminium foil.
- Place the amassing in a medium saucepan, cover and bring to the boil on top of higher than high heat. Gradually mount up the cornmeal in a thin steady stream, using a wooden spoon to work up constantly.
- shorten heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until the polenta incorporation combination thickens and starts to come away from the sides of the pan. disconcert whisk in the olives and chillies.
- Spoon the polenta blend into the lined pan and use the back of a spoon to sleek slick the surface. Set aside for 20 minutes to bring to room temperature. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set.
- tilt twist the polenta out onto a chopping board and sever the foil. Cut evenly into 8 wedges.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan higher than medium-high heat. Cook polenta for 5 minutes each side or until golden. abet immediately.
Nutritions of Chilli and olive polentacalories: 244.497 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 1 grams sugar
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 910.99 milligrams sodium