Put survival holdover roast vegies to affable use by binding when egg and cheese, and baking into hash pies. Pumpkin or sweet potato are willing at holding everything together, but anything left in the fridge will do.
The ingredient of Roast vegetable hash pies
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp field cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, freshly grated
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan, grated
- 800g leftover roast vegetables, on chopped (see Notes)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Mint leaves, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Roast vegetable hash pies
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly beat 2 eggs in a bowl past cinnamon, nutmeg, oregano, dill and parmesan. Season and gently advocate in the roast vegetables. Divide the mix in the middle of in the midst of four 300ml pie pans and lightly press to flatten. Drizzle once 2 tbs oil and bake for 25 minutes or until lightly crispy in the region of top.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tbs oil in a frypan exceeding medium heat. Fry steadfast 4 eggs for 3 minutes or until sides are crispy but yolks are still runny. abet on the order of height of pies similar to feta and mint leaves.
Nutritions of Roast vegetable hash piescalories: