As nights do nippy, say you will comfort in a hearty dinner, answer for warming up your midweek, without breaking a sweat!
The ingredient of vivacious minted peas considering spring lamb
- 1kg Kent/Jap pumpkin, deseeded, cut into large chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 2 cups (300g) shelled blithe peas
- 250g sugar snap peas
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 red onion, halved
The instruction how to make vivacious minted peas considering spring lamb
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C. Place pumpkin chunks onto a baking tray. Drizzle afterward 1 tablespoon olive oil and season. Bake for 45 minutes.
- In batches, cook 12 lamb cutlets in a frying pan higher than a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and cover. accumulate red onion sliced to the pan and cook until soft.
- Boil shelled roomy peas and sugar snap peas in water for 3-4 minutes. Toss through mint leaves. help following the pumpkin, onion and lamb.
Nutritions of vivacious minted peas considering spring lambcalories: 489.95 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 19 grams sugar
proteinContent: 44 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 116.39 milligrams sodium