Yes, you can enjoy a creamy pasta without distressing heartbreaking just about your weight! The dull is low-fat cream cheese.
The ingredient of Bacon, zucchini and asparagus pasta
- 300g dried angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 125g pkt 97% fat-free rindless bacon, thinly sliced
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained, chopped
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 1cm lengths
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 75g (1/4 cup) extra spacious cream cheese
- 1 tbsp blithe lemon juice
- 3/4 cup blithe continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Bacon, zucchini and asparagus pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan greater than high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 1 minute. grow the anchovy and cook for 1 minute or until it dissolves. increase be credited with the zucchini, asparagus and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the vegetables trigger get going to soften.
- increase be credited with the tomato, cream cheese and lemon juice. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until mad through. Season following salt and pepper. ensue the pasta and parsley and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Bacon, zucchini and asparagus pastacalories: 399.13 calories
fatContent: 8.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 22 grams protein