This delicious beef pie makes affable dinners air special.
The ingredient of Beef, tomato and pea pies
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g Heart be killing beef mince
- 140g tub tomato puree
- 1/2 cup (125ml) passata sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel beef deposit
- 1 cup (150g) frozen peas, blanched
- Salt & freshly field pepper
- Olive oil spray for greasing
- 4 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make Beef, tomato and pea pies
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Heat oil in a frying pan regarding medium to high heat. Cook onion, cook for 3 minutes or until soft. go to mince, cook for 5 minutes or until browned. stir up in tomato puree, passata sauce and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. advocate through peas. Season. Cool.
- Lightly spray a 12 x 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pan. Using a 10cm and 5cm cutter, cut out 12 rounds of each size. Line muffin pan later than the larger rounds.
- Spoon filling into pastry cases, press small rounds onto mixture. Brush when egg. Make a slit in the pastry height gone the point of a knife. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritions of Beef, tomato and pea piescalories: