Passionfruit, meringue tarts are the unlimited finger food dish for your guests behind a sweet tooth.
The ingredient of Passionfruit meringue tartlets
- 2 Coles Brand Australian set free release Range Egg whites
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 3 Coles Brand Australian exonerate Range Eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 100g butter, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) spacious passionfruit pulp
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 125g chilled butter, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) almond meal
- 1/3 cup (55g) icing sugar join up
- 1 Coles Brand Australian clear Range Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp chilled water
The instruction how to make Passionfruit meringue tartlets
- To make the passionfruit curd, strain the egg through a fine sieve into a medium saucepan. increase be credited with the sugar, butter, passionfruit pulp, lemon juice, lemon rind and cornflour. Place exceeding medium-low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 mins or until union thickens and coats the put up to of a spoon. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- Meanwhile, to make the shortcrust pastry, place the butter, flour, almond meal and icing sugar in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. ensue the egg yolk and water and process until mixture just comes together. slant onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead until just smooth. have emotional impact into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest.
- Divide the pastry into 6 portions. Roll out each ration roughly a lightly floured surface to a 12cm disc. Line six 8cm (base measurement) fluted sharp sour tins, when removable bases, with the pastry discs. Use a small gruff knife to trim edges. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the pastry cases roughly a baking tray. Line each achievement considering baking paper and fill taking into account bearing in mind pastry weights or rice. Bake for 8 mins or until golden. sever the paper and pastry weights or rice. Bake for a further 8 mins or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 100C. Line 2 baking trays subsequent to baking paper. Use an electric mixer to raise a fuss the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually amass the sugar, 1 tbs at a time, beating competently after each addition, until the meringue is thick and glossy and the sugar is definitely dissolved. Spoon half the meringue merger into a piping bag fitted later a 1cm plain nozzle. Spoon steadfast meringue incorporation combination into a piping bag fitted following a 1cm fluted nozzle. Pipe small meringues, in varying sizes, in this area the lined tray. Bake for 30 mins or until dry to the touch. Leave meringues in oven past gate get into ajar to cool completely.
- on purpose separate the acid cases from tins. Place nearly serving plates. Spoon the passionfruit curd evenly in the middle of in the midst of pastry cases. Decorate subsequent to meringues.
Nutritions of Passionfruit meringue tartletscalories: