For a low-fat dinner, ambition our flavour-packed turkey san choy bau, ready in just 17 minutes.
The ingredient of Turkey san choy bau
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 500g lean turkey mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g blithe shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemongrass bonding agent
- 227g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup not far off from chopped roomy coriander leaves, help extra, to assist
- Butter lettuce leaves, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Turkey san choy bau
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the turkey mince. Cook, breaking stirring any lumps once a wooden spoon, for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned. grow the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- amass the mushroom and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until just softened. build up the oyster sauce and lemongrass paste and toss around to combine. mount up the water chestnuts and shallot and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- cut off surgically remove from the heat and campaign through the coriander. Spoon the merger into lettuce leaves. Sprinkle later new coriander.
Nutritions of Turkey san choy baucalories: 248.321 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 26 grams protein