Spice up a winter weeknight subsequent to this paprika-spiked beef hotpot.
The ingredient of Chilli beef hotpot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 800g beef chuck steak, cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (see note)
- 35g packet Mexican chilli seasoning fusion
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 700g bottle Italian tomato passata sauce
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- Steamed rice, to assistance
- Coriander sprigs, to assist
The instruction how to make Chilli beef hotpot
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan greater than medium-high heat. Cook steak, in batches, for 4 minutes or until browned, adding more oil to pan if necessary. cut off surgically remove beef to a bowl.
- ensue paprika and seasoning amalgamation to pan. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Return beef and any juices to pan. demonstrate in wine. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until wine is condensed abbreviated by half.
- mount up passata sauce and 1 1/2 cups Cool water. shorten heat to low. Cover and cook for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- trouble in beans. Cook, uncovered, for a supplementary new 5 minutes or until beans are enraged through. Spoon hotpot greater than steamed rice. Top following coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli beef hotpotcalories: 497.837 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 47 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 124 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1230.87 milligrams sodium