Revitalise survival holdover roast vegetables in this tangy salad.
The ingredient of Honey mustard roasted vegetable salad
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-light caustic cream
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 750g leftover roast vegetables (such as potato, pumpkin, capsicum and onion)
The instruction how to make Honey mustard roasted vegetable salad
- Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh out cold asleep Cool water.
- enhance mayonnaise, cutting cream, mustard and honey in a jug. adjoin roast vegetables and beans in a bowl. help drizzled in the same way as mayonnaise mixture.
Nutritions of Honey mustard roasted vegetable saladcalories: 240.434 calories
fatContent: 11 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 26.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 190 milligrams sodium