This savoury sausage and polenta dish is packed full gone flavour.
The ingredient of Sausages later polenta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1kg beef and cracked pepper sausages
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken heap
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup instant polenta
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and steamed to help
- Tomato chutney, to assist (optional)
The instruction how to make Sausages later polenta
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the sausages beyond medium heat for 10 mins until with ease browned and cooked through. Transfer to a indulgent plate and cover loosely following foil.
- ensue the mushrooms to the pan and cook exceeding medium heat for virtually 3 mins until soft. amass the garlic and toss through for 1 min. Return the sausages to the pan, separate from heat and cover in the same way as lid or foil to maintenance warm.
- enlarge the accrual and milk in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. ensue the polenta in a steady stream and cook, stirring, for 5 mins until soft and creamy. disquiet in the parmesan.
- advance sausages and mushrooms once polenta, broccolini and tomato chutney.
Nutritions of Sausages later polentacalories: