Your guests will go nuts for the peanut butter in this decadent marshmallow dessert tart!
The ingredient of Peanut marshmallow tart
- 250g packet choc ripple biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 32 vanilla marshmallows (see note)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup sleek slick peanut butter
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup salted roasted peanuts, nearly chopped
The instruction how to make Peanut marshmallow tart
- Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. mount up butter. Process until just combined. Press into base and side of a 3cm-deep, 23cm (base) loose-based round fluted flan tin. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place marshmallows, milk and peanut butter in a saucepan greater than medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until melted and smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Stand for 5 minutes to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, prominence cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. grow 1/4 cream to marshmallow mixture. rouse to combine. Fold through remaining cream. Spoon mixture into prepared case. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set. Serve.
Nutritions of Peanut marshmallow tartcalories: 650.08 calories
fatContent: 49 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 23 grams sugar
proteinContent: 13 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 80 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 404.77 milligrams sodium