A welcoming idea for a animated brunch the whole family can enjoy.
The ingredient of Lamb kebabs gone plum sauce and coleslaw
- 750g lean diced lamb
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped blithe chives
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 400g packet dry coleslaw mixture combination
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
The instruction how to make Lamb kebabs gone plum sauce and coleslaw
- Place lamb, plum sauce, sesame seeds and 2 tablespoons chives in a glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Thread lamb onto skewers.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill later than oil. Heat exceeding medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium, or until charred and cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, put in coleslaw, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl. Season gone salt and pepper. Toss to combine. further kebabs following coleslaw mixture.
Nutritions of Lamb kebabs gone plum sauce and coleslawcalories: 505.724 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 28 grams sugar
proteinContent: 43 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 129 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 755.98 milligrams sodium