This decadent chocolate hedgehog slices are a intimates favourite and in imitation of the back up of the microwave, they are ready in a flash.
The ingredient of Chocolate hedgehog slice
- 200g plain shortbread biscuits, irregular into 2cm pieces
- 50g (1/2 cup) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 35g (1/4 cup) currants
- 6 dried figs, chopped
- 250g dark chocolate, irregular into pieces
- 75g unsalted butter or margarine
- 100g (1/4 cup) honey
- Cocoa powder, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate hedgehog slice
- Line the base of a 20cm square cake pan gone non-stick baking paper.
- adjoin shortbread pieces, walnuts, currants and figs in a large bowl. attach chocolate, butter and honey in a heat-resistant bowl or in the top of a double saucepan and move around more than a saucepan of simmering water until melted and competently amassed (see microwave tip). Pour chocolate blend over shortbread union and disturb gently later a wooden spoon until sufficiently combined. Spoon into prepared cake pan and sleek slick the surface in the same way as the back of the spoon. Place in fridge for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into diamonds and dust with cocoa powder to serve. buildup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritions of Chocolate hedgehog slicecalories: