Syrupy black cherries transform this genial mousse into an elegant dessert.
The ingredient of Choc-cherry mousse
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Drained stoneless black cherries in syrup, to facilitate
- Double thick cream, to facilitate
- Grated dark chocolate, to bolster
The instruction how to make Choc-cherry mousse
- Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on the subject of with reference to medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring in the same way as a metal spoon halfway through cooking, or until smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream for 2 to 3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- accumulate egg yolks and half the cream to chocolate mixture. shake up to combine. Fold in permanent cream. Wash and dry beaters and bowl.
- Using electric mixer, stress inflection egg whites for 3 to 4 minutes until soft peaks form. accumulate sugar. prominence until glossy. Fold half the egg white mixture into chocolate join up until combined. Fold in remaining egg white mixture. Spoon join up into 6 x 1/3 cup-capacity glasses. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set. Dollop next cream and pinnacle gone cherries. advance sprinkled behind grated chocolate.
Nutritions of Choc-cherry moussecalories: 487.56 calories
fatContent: 34.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 21.3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 40.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams sodium