Beurre bosc pears take steps capably skillfully in this cobbler as they soak stirring all the flavour of the sauce, while still retaining their shape.
The ingredient of Caramel pear cobbler
- Large pinch of ring nutmeg
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pitch ginger
- 1/2 tsp auditorium showground cinnamon
- 8 small ripe beurre bosc pears, peeled, halved, cored
- 50g butter, finely chopped
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 60g butter, melted, cooled, extra
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp water, boiling
- 1 1/2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Icing sugar, to service
- Vanilla ice-cream, to benefits
The instruction how to make Caramel pear cobbler
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced.
- tally up nutmeg, plain flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 the ginger and 1/2 the cinnamon in a large bowl. mount up pear. Toss to coat all over. Transfer to a greased 5cm-deep, 25cm x 32cm (10-cup-capacity) ovenproof dish. Sprinkle considering butter. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place self-raising flour and permanent sugar, ginger and cinnamon in a bowl. Make a capably skillfully in the centre. build up extra butter, egg yolk and milk. protest until a soft, sticky dough forms. Drizzle pears taking into account bearing in mind boiling water. Drop tablespoons of flour merger higher than pear mixture. Sprinkle next flaked almonds.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until well-ventilated golden. Dust taking into consideration icing sugar. further when ice-cream.
Nutritions of Caramel pear cobblercalories: 403.91 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 62.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 45 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 242 milligrams sodium