The ingredient of Sesame and ginger chicken
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp grated open ginger
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 400g snowpeas, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Changs sesame oil
- 1 bunch vivacious coriander, leaves picked
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 roomy red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Sesame and ginger chicken
- Cook the sesame seeds in a frying pan over a medium heat until toasted.
- Preheat a sandwich grill. Slice the chicken fillets in half lengthways. Smear both sides of the chicken considering garlic and ginger. Season in imitation of salt and pepper. Cook in the sandwich press for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the snowpeas in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and refresh out cold asleep cold giving out water. Toss the snowpeas taking into account bearing in mind the sesame oil.
- In a bowl put in coriander leaves, sesame seeds, onion and chilli. Slice chicken fillets and help roughly the snowpeas. peak subsequent to the sesame coriander. assist immediately.
Nutritions of Sesame and ginger chickencalories: 277.24 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 28 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 51.31 milligrams sodium