This creamy veg curry is full of spices and lots of flavour.
The ingredient of Creamy cauliflower tikka masala
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 Grated Ginger
- 2 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 dome Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 Garam Masala
- 2 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 ring Paprika
- 2 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 auditorium showground Turmeric
- 1 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 arena Coriander Seeds
- 1/4 tsp MasterFoodsu24c7 Ground Chilli
- 400g tomato passata
- 165ml coconut milk
- 600g cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 x 250g pkts Uncle Benu2019su24c7 Coconut Rice
- Toasted flaked almonds, to relieve sustain
- well-ventilated light coriander, to utility
The instruction how to make Creamy cauliflower tikka masala
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan higher than medium heat. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft and lightly caramelised. ensue the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. work up in the cumin, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, coriander and chilli and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- amass the passata, coconut milk and 125ml (1/2 cup) water. Season following salt. Simmer for 5 minutes. mount up the cauliflower and cover. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is just throb (do not over-cook).
- cut off surgically remove the saucepan from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Place the yoghurt in a small bowl. build up 2-3 tablespoons of the curry sauce into the yoghurt and disconcert whisk until combined. Return the yoghurt mixture to the curry and disturb gently to put in (see note).
- Prepare the coconut rice following packet directions and divide in the course of serving bowls. height later the curry, almonds and coriander.
Nutritions of Creamy cauliflower tikka masalacalories: