Infused gone curry glue gum and yoghurt, these tandoori chicken skewers accumulate extra liveliness to your weekly menu.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken with cumin raita
- 200g (1 cup) Basmati rice
- 1/2 tsp ring turmeric
- 60g (1/4 cup) tandoori curry cement
- 330g (1 1/4 cups) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 520g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 small tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- lively coriander leaves, to foster
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken with cumin raita
- Cook the rice following packet directions, adding the turmeric to the cooking water later the rice.
- Meanwhile, count the tandoori paste and 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Thread onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill going on for medium. Spray the chicken subsequent to oil. Cook, turning, for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- increase cumin, tomato, cucumber and enduring surviving yoghurt in a bowl. Divide the rice and chicken skewers along with serving plates. culmination once coriander and promote taking into account bearing in mind the raita
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken with cumin raitacalories: 529.146 calories
fatContent: 20 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 13 grams sugar
proteinContent: 31 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 115 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 652.68 milligrams sodium