Indulge in the plum season considering this gluten-free crumble! help when ice-cream and toasted flaked almond.
The ingredient of Gluten-free plum crumble
- 1kg plums, quartered
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean cement
- 1 tsp grated yellowish-brown zest
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 160g packet gluten-free Anzac biscuits
- 80g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, plus further toasted to assistance
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp arena nutmeg
- Gluten-free vanilla ice-cream, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Gluten-free plum crumble
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 2-litre baking dish.
- adjoin plums, 1/2 cup caster sugar, vanilla, zest and 1 tablespoon rice flour in a large bowl. Pour into prepared dish.
- Place long-lasting biscuits and butter in a food processor. Process until biscuits are finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. demonstrate in flaked almonds, almond meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, permanent caster sugar and unshakable flour. Sprinkle more than plum mixture. Bake for 45 minutes or until summit zenith is golden. Stand 5 minutes.
- Dust crumble when icing sugar. help topped with ice-cream and extra flaked almonds.
Nutritions of Gluten-free plum crumblecalories: