Packed in the same way as vegies, this vegetarian noodle stir-fry is around the table in just 25 minutes.
The ingredient of unexpected super-green mee goreng recipe
- 200g dried egg noodles
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways and crossways
- 1 zucchini, cut into 2cm pieces
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, halved lengthways
- 1/4 wombok, just about chopped
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted almonds, chopped
- Sliced small red chilli, to assistance
The instruction how to make unexpected super-green mee goreng recipe
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok beyond medium-high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. accumulate onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until softened. Add broccolini, zucchini, peas, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until broccolini is tender.
- increase be credited with noodles, pak choy, wombok, sauces and lime juice. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until cross through. help mee goreng sprinkled similar to almonds and chilli.
Nutritions of unexpected super-green mee goreng recipecalories: 363.997 calories
fatContent: 11.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 46.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 14.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1217 milligrams sodium