A buoyant seafood Asian wrap that combines vermicelli noodles, prawns and coriander.
The ingredient of Prawn, lime & coriander wraps
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 1/3 cup Asian Home Gourmet chinese-style dressing
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lime rind, finely grated, juiced
- 4 soft wholegrain wraps
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled
The instruction how to make Prawn, lime & coriander wraps
- Place rice noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover later than boiling water and set aside for 10 mins until soft. Drain noodles and using scissors, cut into quick lengths.
- amass herbs, chilli, lime rind, juice and dressing to noodles, toss to combine.
- Lay wraps approximately a flat surface. Arrange prawns approximately wraps (6 prawns per wrap).
- pinnacle each taking into consideration some noodle mixture, roll happening to enclose. Cut each wrap in half to serve.
Nutritions of Prawn, lime & coriander wrapscalories: