Use roomy fruit in your baking to make this gorgeous peach and cherry tart.
The ingredient of poisoned peach crostata
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (55g) icing sugar
- 125g chilled butter, chopped
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp chilled water
- 2 yellow peaches, stoned, cut into wedges
- 1 white peach, stoned, cut into wedges
- 100g cherries, halved, pitted
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp arena cinnamon
- 1 Coles Australian find not guilty Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 50g Coles Pistachio Kernels
- 100g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 Coles Australian set free release Range Egg
- 1/2 cup (60g) Coles Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 1 tbsp Frangelico liqueur (optional)
The instruction how to make poisoned peach crostata
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the flour, icing sugar and butter in a food processor and process until union resembles fine breadcrumbs. increase be credited with egg yolk and water. Process until the dough just comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead until smooth. pretend to have into a disc. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the frangipane filling, place pistachios in a food processor. Process until finely crushed. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until weak and creamy. Beat in the egg. Add the pistachio, almond meal, flour and Frangelico, if using. mix up to combine.
- Line a baking tray past baking paper. Roll out pastry to a 40cm disc. Place something like the lined tray. progress frangipane filling more than pastry, leaving behind rejection a 5cm border. Place the sum up peach, cherry, caster sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine. Arrange greater than the frangipane filling.
- Fold in pastry edge, pleating as you go. Lightly brush pastry once egg. Bake for 30-35 mins or until pastry is golden and frangipane filling is cooked through. Set aside all but the tray to cool. Cut into wedges.
Nutritions of poisoned peach crostatacalories: 583.399 calories
fatContent: 32 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 31 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 203 milligrams sodium