following a few extra ingredients, the beans in red wine vinaigrette are reinvented in this tasty Christmas side dish.
The ingredient of Bean, asparagus and cherry tomato salad
- 750g green beans
- 3 bunches asparagus, cut into thirds
- 750g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g baby spinach leaves, trimmed, washed and dried
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt & arena black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Bean, asparagus and cherry tomato salad
- Prepare the vinaigrette: Place the oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil higher than high heat. accumulate beans and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until longing crisp and talented green.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer beans to a strainer and refresh out cold asleep cold processing water. Drain well. Bring water put up to to the boil.
- build up asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes or until ache crisp and skilled green. Drain and refresh frozen Cool government water. Drain well.
- insert beans, asparagus, tomatoes and spinach in a large serving bowl. Pour on top of higher than vinaigrette and toss to combine. relief immediately.
Nutritions of Bean, asparagus and cherry tomato saladcalories: