Enjoy all the beautiful flavours and textures in this crisp salad.
The ingredient of Prosciutto, cos and apple salad behind garlic croutons
- 3 slices oatbran & honey bread (Burgen brand), crusts removed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp reduced-fat dairy spread (Devondale lively brand), melted
- 3 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 1 small radicchio, leaves separated, washed, dried, torn
- 1 apple, halved, cored, cut into thin wedges
- 8 thin slices (about 110g) prosciutto, fat removed
- 10g parmesan, shaved
- Red wine vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tsp new virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Pinch of caster sugar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Prosciutto, cos and apple salad behind garlic croutons
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cut each slice of bread into 4 strips. Cut each strip into dwelling to make 48 small cubes. attach garlic and melted dairy expand progress in a bowl. go to the bread and toss until lightly coated in garlic mixture. develop the bread more than a baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until toasted and crisp. sever from oven and set aside all but the tray to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make the red wine vinaigrette, put in the vinegar, oil, mustard, lemon rind and sugar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake until combined.
- insert the cos, radicchio and apple in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette and gently toss to combine. Divide the salad in the middle of in the midst of serving bowls. Scrunch the prosciutto slices and place along with the leaves. Sprinkle past parmesan and garlic croutons, and benefits immediately.
Nutritions of Prosciutto, cos and apple salad behind garlic croutonscalories: 192.395 calories
fatContent: 10 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 11 grams protein