The ingredient of Sea shark jelly
- 3 packets lemon-flavoured jelly (or a flavour of your choice)
- Sweet fish or shark lollies, to decorate
- 375ml can evaporated milk
The instruction how to make Sea shark jelly
- Lightly oil a 1-litre terrine or loaf pan.
- Place the jelly crystals in a bowl or jug, ensue 2 cups (500ml) boiling water and advocate to call off the crystals. go to 100ml of cold water, subsequently next pour 300ml of this incorporation combination into the base of the terrine. Sit the sweet sharks in the jelly and place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until the jelly has just set.
- Whisk the evaporated milk into the steadfast jelly, later pour this incorporation combination on top of higher than the entirely set jelly layer.
- Refrigerate overnight to set completely.
- like ready to serve, govern a knife regarding the edge of the terrine to loosen, subsequently next invert onto a serving platter. massage the base of the terrine taking into consideration a hot cloth for a few seconds, then allow the combine thing a shake until the jelly comes out of the mould.
Nutritions of Sea shark jellycalories: 91.776 calories
fatContent: 4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 53.6 milligrams sodium