A spiced crisp coating around this seafood and a blithe lemon dipping sauce guarantees lick-your-fingers flavour.
The ingredient of Salt & pepper seafood
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lively lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp arena white pepper
- 60ml (1/4 cup) iced water
- 70g (1/2 cup) cornflour
- 1/2 tsp sports ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 300g barramundi fillets, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 300g frozen green prawn cutlets, tails intact, thawed
- 1 large squid hood, cleaned, cut into rings
- Sunflower oil, to deep-fry
The instruction how to make Salt & pepper seafood
- append lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the white pepper in a serving bowl. set aside to evolve the flavours.
- Meanwhile, stir up opinion the water and 2 tablespoons of cornflour in a bowl until the mixture forms a paste.
- Combine enduring surviving cornflour, long-lasting salt, pepper and five spice in a bowl. Dip fish, prawns and squid into cornflour paste, after that into the spice fusion to coat. shake off excess.
- build up oil to a wok to reach a depth of 10cm. Heat to 180u00b0C exceeding medium-high heat. Cook one-quarter of the seafood for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined like paper towel. repeat, in 3 more batches, reheating the oil amid batches.
- Place seafood a propos plates. encouragement in imitation of the lemon mixture.
Nutritions of Salt & pepper seafoodcalories: 442.15 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 45 grams protein