This delicious quinoa salad with beetroot, pumpkin & Persian feta is packed full of healthy goodness.
The ingredient of Quinoa salad with beetroot, pumpkin & persian feta
- 1 bunch small baby beetroot, trimmed, scrubbed
- 1/3 cup Coles Brand Australian extra virgin olive oil
- 800g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 400g Coles Brand white quinoa, rinsed
- 2 oranges, peeled, white pith removed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 120g Persian feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Quinoa salad with beetroot, pumpkin & persian feta
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Tear rectangles of foil and place a beetroot in the centre of each. Drizzle subsequent to 1 tablespoon oil. Season. Wrap to enclose. Bake roughly a tray for 40 mins or until sore spot and skins peel off easily. development pumpkin over a separate lined baking tray. height subsequent to thyme. Season. Drizzle more than 1 tablespoon oil. Toss to combine. Bake following beetroot, turning once, for 25 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Cook quinoa following packet directions. Set aside to cool.
- Holding each tawny over a bowl to catch juice, cut either side of membrane to release segments. Squeeze enduring surviving juice into the bowl. Shake the honey, mustard, yellowish-brown juice and enduring surviving oil in a screw-top jar to combine.
- Cut beetroot into wedges. Toss subsequently pumpkin, quinoa, yellowish-brown segments, parsley, walnuts and feta in a large bowl. Drizzle like dressing and season.
Nutritions of Quinoa salad with beetroot, pumpkin & persian fetacalories: 561.411 calories
fatContent: 26.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 69.4 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 16.6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 17.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 18 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 277 milligrams sodium