This fast, delicious recipe was tested in the agt test kitchen. It makes a loud lunch dish served in the manner of a crisp green salad and some crusty bread.
The ingredient of Pasta afterward tomato tuna sauce
- 500g spaghetti
- 80mls (1/3cup) virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch Continental parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small roomy red chilli, finely chopped
- 2cm piece lighthearted ginger, peeled, cut into thin strips
- 1 425g can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 425g can tuna in oil, drained, blinking flashing into chunks
- Salt & pitch black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Pasta afterward tomato tuna sauce
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a saucepan more than low heat. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley and mount up the permanent parsley to the saucepan behind the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for1-2 minutes or until aromatic. accumulate the tomatoes and cook higher than medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. disquiet in the tuna and season following salt and pepper. increase be credited with the drained pasta and toss to combine. Serve shortly sprinkled similar to the reserved parsley and pepper.
Nutritions of Pasta afterward tomato tuna saucecalories: 799.933 calories
fatContent: 31 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 94 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 34 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 625.51 milligrams sodium