A eternal Thai dish that uses quinoa on the other hand of rice. This dish is gluten-free and low cal coming in at 387 calories per serve.
The ingredient of Pork, lemongrass and toasted quinoa larb
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp white quinoa
- 600g pork mince
- 1 fix lemongrass, white portion allocation only, finely chopped
- 1 long spacious red chilli, thinly sliced transversely
- 1 tbsp buoyant ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large lime, zested, juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3/4 cup spacious coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup buoyant mint leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced transversely
- Baby cos lettuce leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork, lemongrass and toasted quinoa larb
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. mount up the quinoa. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until golden brown and aromatic. Transfer to a mortar. Cool for 2 minutes. Pound in the manner of a pestle until harshly roughly crushed.
- Heat the steadfast oil in pan greater than high heat. accumulate pork mince. Cook, breaking happening lumps past a spoon, for 7 minutes or until cooked through and starting to brown. accumulate the lemongrass, chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. amass the collect lime juice, fish sauce and sugar. move around to combine. Remove from heat. Cool for 5 minutes.
- go to the shallot, quinoa and three-quarters of the coriander and mint to the pork mixture. Stir. Divide among plates. Sprinkle behind peanut, lime zest and the unshakable herbs. bolster in imitation of cucumber and lettuce.
Nutritions of Pork, lemongrass and toasted quinoa larbcalories: 388.853 calories
fatContent: 22 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36 grams protein