complete ready for the crunchiest pork schnitzels in town. Served next apple mint sauce, this is a meal to be unapproachable of.
The ingredient of Pork schnitzel as soon as sweet potato chips
- 300g pork leg steaks, cut in half
- 1/2 cup plain flour (seasoned subsequently salt and pepper)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup light milk
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 750g sweet potato, peeled
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Pork schnitzel as soon as sweet potato chips
- Place pork steaks amongst 2 sheets plastic wrap. Using a rolling attach or the flat side of a meat mallet, emphasis steaks until flattened. In 3 separate shallow bowls, place seasoned flour, amass egg and milk, and breadcrumbs. Coat steaks in flour, then egg mixture, after that breadcrumbs. Place approaching a clean plate. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 baking trays past baking paper. Cut sweet potato into 1.5cm-thick chips. Place on the subject of with reference to 1 tray. Spray lightly with oil. Bake, turning chips occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Place schnitzels almost unshakable tray. Spray lightly afterward oil. Place in the oven approximately the shelf below the chips. Cook both for a other 25 minutes or until crumbs are crisp and chips are golden.
- Make apple mint sauce total tally apples, water and sugar in a small saucepan more than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until apples are soft. stir up in allspice and mint.
- Serve schnitzels taking into account bearing in mind sweet potato chips and apple mint sauce.
Nutritions of Pork schnitzel as soon as sweet potato chipscalories: 509.07 calories
fatContent: 6.7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 80.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 28.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 91 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 302 milligrams sodium