This asian-style salad has more flavour than you can shake a satay glue at, and the fried noodles and toasted sesame seeds grow a delicious crunch.
The ingredient of Satay pork & crispy noodle salad
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 4 pork leg steaks
- 100g fried noodles
- 5 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup baby wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) bought satay sauce
The instruction how to make Satay pork & crispy noodle salad
- Place the sesame seeds in a large non-stick frying pan more than medium-low heat, and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes oruntil toasted. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat oil in the pan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook pork for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover in imitation of foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thickly slice.
- include the pork, noodles, shallot, wombok, coriander and capsicum in a bowl. Divide among serving dishes. Drizzle more than the sauce. Sprinkle in imitation of sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Satay pork & crispy noodle saladcalories: 407.973 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 46 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 124 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 344.13 milligrams sodium