romantic chocolate peppermint slices that everyone will love - your challenge is not to devour them all at once!
The ingredient of Chocolate peppermint slice
- 2 x 200g packets Mint Slice biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 2 cups icing sugar mix
- 50g copha
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint essence
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 25g butter
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- Green food colouring
The instruction how to make Chocolate peppermint slice
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm (base) slice pan. Line base and sides following baking paper, allowing 3cm overhang in relation to all sides.
- Process biscuits until finely chopped. Add butter. Process until just combined. proceed on top of higher than base of prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Make filling: Place icing sugar, copha and milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave approaching medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every one minute with a metal spoon, or until join up is smooth and sugar has dissolved. work up in essence. Using a spatula, proceed fusion on top of higher than prepared base. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Make topping: Place dark chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave not far off from medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring the entire 30 seconds in the manner of a metal spoon, or until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken. Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave approaching medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring completely 30 seconds subsequent to a metal spoon, or until smooth. Transfer half the white chocolate to a bowl. Tint 1 allocation white chocolate green subsequently food colouring. go forward dark chocolate merger over filling. Spoon remaining white chocolate into a snap-lock bag. Snip off 1 corner. Pipe lines of chocolate, in a criss-cross pattern, beyond dark chocolate mixture. Repeat when green chocolate. govern a skewer through topping to create marbled effect.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate peppermint slicecalories: 181.64 calories
fatContent: 10.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 21.2 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 48 milligrams sodium