Make these delicious raspberry and white chocolate slices for a nautical-themed picnic just for the kids.
The ingredient of Raspberry & white chocolate blondies
- 60g raspberries
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
The instruction how to make Raspberry & white chocolate blondies
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan in imitation of baking paper.
- add together raspberries, 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan exceeding low heat, stirring to cancel the sugar. Transfer to a mini food processor or blender and whiz until a puree. Set aside.
- Place butter and 200g chocolate in a heatproof bowl set higher than a pan of simmering water (dont let the bowl touch the water), stirring until smooth. Cool.
- shake up eggs and steadfast sugar until combined. Sift in flour and baking powder and move around to combine. stir up opinion in the chocolate merger and steadfast 50g chocolate until combined. Spoon into the pan. Drizzle greater than the raspberry puree, using a skewer to lightly swirl it into the surface. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out next a few moist crumbs attached (not sticky batter). Cool certainly in the pan.
- Cut into squares and refrigerate for 1 hour to pure up to come serving.
Nutritions of Raspberry & white chocolate blondiescalories: