Have dinner around the table in no epoch similar to this super-healthy and tasty steak salad.
The ingredient of Farfalle, beef and asparagus salad
- 500g farfalle pasta
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 600g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted (see note)
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbed cream
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
The instruction how to make Farfalle, beef and asparagus salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. amass 2 tablespoons oil and toss to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat barbecue grill in the region of high heat. Brush steak gone unshakable oil and season subsequently pepper. Grill for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover next foil and grant come to to burning for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place asparagus re grill. Grill, turning, for 3 minutes or until just tender. Cut into thirds crossways.
- Make mustard mayonnaise dressing: Place mustard, vinegar, mayonnaise, barbed cream and chives in a bowl. Season as soon as salt and pepper. amalgamation until well combined.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain. go to steak, asparagus, walnuts and parsley to pasta. Pour on top of higher than dressing. Season considering salt and pepper and toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Farfalle, beef and asparagus saladcalories: 1102.507 calories
fatContent: 55 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 96 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 52 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 116 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 280.12 milligrams sodium