For a healthy, hearty lunch aspire this grilled chicken, avocado and watercress salad recipe.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken, avocado and watercress salad
- 2 large (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Paul Newmans Own perpetual Dressing
- 1/4 cup (30g) toasted pine nuts
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken, avocado and watercress salad
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill on the order of medium-high. Lightly brush chicken breasts in imitation of olive oil and season past salt and pepper. Cook all but grill for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover taking into consideration foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- enhance the watercress and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle afterward half the Paul Newmans Own eternal Dressing and toss to combine. Arrange re serving plates. summit zenith next chicken, avocado and drizzle considering permanent dressing. Sprinkle in imitation of pine nuts and service immediately.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken, avocado and watercress saladcalories: