A hearty, perpetual that is more stew than soup. This offering is created considering ease in a slow cooker.
The ingredient of Slow-cooker beef bourguignon soup
- 1 tbsp other virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 700g beef chuck steak, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup tomato cement
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 litre Massel beef style liquid buildup
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed, sliced
- 1 sprig blithe flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs open thyme
- 200g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- lively flat-leaf parsley, extra, to relieve sustain
- 4 slices crusty bread, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker beef bourguignon soup
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to the bowl of a 5.5-litre slow cooker.
- Heat long-lasting oil in pan more than mediumhigh heat. grow beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until browned. build up tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. amass wine. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- accumulate stock, carrot, celery, parsley and thyme to slow cooker. Cover. Cook all but low for 6 hours (or high for 4 hours), adding mushrooms in the last 30 minutes of cooking time. sever and discard parsley and thyme sprigs. Season considering salt and pepper. Sprinkle next parsley and further behind crusty bread.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker beef bourguignon soupcalories: 643.388 calories
fatContent: 15.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 63.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 49.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1686 milligrams sodium