Potato salad goes from side dish to main course later than the complement auxiliary of prawns and seasonal vegetables.
The ingredient of Prawn, potato, bean & watercress salad
- 20 small kipfler potatoes, peeled
- 25 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 200g baby green beans, blanched
- 1 bunch watercress, leaves picked
- 1 cup chervil leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sherry vinegar*
- 2 tbsp walnut oil*
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thin cream
The instruction how to make Prawn, potato, bean & watercress salad
- Peel potatoes and place in a pan of chilly frosty water, bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and slice.
- For dressing, stir toss around ingredients in a bowl until combined. Season to taste.
- Place salad ingredients and dressing in a large bowl and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Prawn, potato, bean & watercress saladcalories: 315.241 calories
fatContent: 14 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 16 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 77 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 195.02 milligrams sodium