Just six ingredients is all you dependence obsession for this speedy, budget-friendly dinner!
The ingredient of Hoisin pork similar to pak choy and cashews
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 1/2 tbsp peanut oil
- 500g pork stir-fry strips
- 1 medium brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 bunches baby pak choy, trimmed, leaves separated, stems sliced
- 1/3 cup Changu2019s hoisin sauce
The instruction how to make Hoisin pork similar to pak choy and cashews
- Heat a wok more than medium-high heat. Stir-fry cashews for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- amass 1 tablespoon oil to wok greater than high heat. Swirl to coat. accumulate half the pork. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in the manner of 1 tablespoon oil and long-lasting pork.
- Heat permanent oil in wok more than medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. ensue pak choy stems. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until stems are just tender. Return pork to wok. grow hoisin sauce and pak choy leaves. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until leaves have just wilted. Toss through cashews.
Nutritions of Hoisin pork similar to pak choy and cashewscalories: 413.948 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 35 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 498.82 milligrams sodium